Ukraine and India seem to be well positioned for all of three foundations, each in its own geographical region.
But what about our bilateral cooperation in those three fields? How similar is our view of common opportunities? How can we move better together, for example in such Industry 4.0 common areas as Smart Cities or Smart Factories?
Our seminar aims to answer these questions.
- Presentation of His Excellency, Ambassador of India to Ukraine, Mr. Manoj K. Bharti
- Presentations of Indian representatives from hi-tech sectors – Mr.Rajiv Puri (Investment advisor)
- Presentation of best UA hi-tech practices in the field
- Smart City: Luxoft, PassivDom
- Smart Factory: IT-Enterprise, Techinservice
- Discussions and open questions session
Proposed place for the venue: HUB4.0 business-incubator (please click here to see their Internet site for more information) at 1/3 Yaroslavsky Pereulok, Kyiv (please click here to see the location marked on the map).
Date of the venue: February 10, 2017, from 15:00 to 18:00.
Participation in the venue: free of charge, the invitation required
Languages of the venue: English and Ukranian
Organizers: Embassy of India in Ukraine, Association of Industrial Automation in Ukraine (APPAU), Innovative co-working center HUB 4.0
Registration at svitlana.gryntsevytch
For more details, please contact Igor Gavrylov at firstname.lastname@example.org, +38 067 388 44 20